www.cyrillevanjosef.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

HIGHEST POINT

HIGHEST POINT(Phil., Highest Elevated Highway)

A small, but interesting site along the Halsema Highway is the Philippine Pali, which is the highest high-way in the Philippines. It arises at 7,400 feet above sea level or 2,255.52 meters above sea level!

A small viewing deck is located near the Philippine Pali marker. Stop, inhale the fresh cool air and marvel at the view! There are also toilets located beneath the viewing deck, for the emergency ”call of nature”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something about me!

My photo
Valenzuela City, National Capital Region, Philippines
I like adventures, im the type of person who like to learn new things and try things that i haven't done before. i also like to travel, i want to travel as long as i can and as long as i can afford. (lol) i had been to some places in luzon and visayas, and i want to share it with you all my experiences. I travel using my motorbike and sometime by car. "Live as you were to die tomorrow! Learn as you were to live forever"