www.cyrillevanjosef.blogspot.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

Baluarte

Actually i cant remember enough information about Baluarte, all i know is this is a mini zoo owned by Mr. Chavit Singson, and behind the Zoo you will see the Mansion of Chavit Singson, and sometimes if you were lucky you will see Chavit there, entertaining the guest, Sorry for lack of information it was long ago when i got here. and actually that time im not interested, haha...thats why i cant remember enough information about this. see some pictures below.
Landscape on the Zoo


Chavit Mansion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something about me!

My photo
Valenzuela City, National Capital Region, Philippines
I like adventures, im the type of person who like to learn new things and try things that i haven't done before. i also like to travel, i want to travel as long as i can and as long as i can afford. (lol) i had been to some places in luzon and visayas, and i want to share it with you all my experiences. I travel using my motorbike and sometime by car. "Live as you were to die tomorrow! Learn as you were to live forever"