www.cyrillevanjosef.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS2


Adobe® Photoshop® CS2 software, the professional image-editing standard and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line, delivers more of what you crave. Groundbreaking creative tools help you achieve extraordinary results. Unprecedented adaptability lets you custom-fit Photoshop to the way you work. And with more efficient editing, processing, and file handling, there's no slowing you down.

Photoshop Cs2: (+/-329Mb)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something about me!

My photo
Valenzuela City, National Capital Region, Philippines
I like adventures, im the type of person who like to learn new things and try things that i haven't done before. i also like to travel, i want to travel as long as i can and as long as i can afford. (lol) i had been to some places in luzon and visayas, and i want to share it with you all my experiences. I travel using my motorbike and sometime by car. "Live as you were to die tomorrow! Learn as you were to live forever"